Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let Bart Stupak Know What You are Thinking


HAPPENING



If you are having trouble viewing this e-Newsletter, click here.

Congressman Bart Stupak's Email Update

Stupak To Hold Escanaba Town Hall Meeting


Click here to sigh up to receive my e-Newsletters
November 10, 2009

Dear Friends,


I invite you to attend the upcoming town hall meeting I will be holding on November 11th to discuss current national issues.

This meeting will provide an opportunity for you to directly tell me what is on your mind as well as allow me to provide you with an account of what is going on in Congress. Following are the details:



Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (EST)
Bay de Noc Community College
Besse Center
2001 North Lincoln Rd
Escanaba, MI

[ map it ]



Any change in the time of event will be announced by the local media.

Again, please join your neighbors and me on November 11. I look forward to listening to your ideas and comments.


Sincerely,


Bart Stupak
Member of Congress


Washington Office
2268 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225 4735
Fax: (202) 225 4744

No comments:

Post a Comment